Friday, February 20, 2015

Challenge #94

Hello again. It's Friday and we're delighted that you've joined us for another "anything goes" challenge this week. If you're new to the challenge-welcome. If you want to know the requirements for entering our challenge, the list of rules are on the sidebar.
There were so many amazing entries last week, but we can only have one winner. Drum roll, please...


 
Congrats!!!  Please E-mail us to claim your prize!!!
Whoopsi Daisy
This shop is full of digi images!!  Make sure to click on the image and check them out!

"I have developed my own style of drawing over many years and have been influenced by some of our finest illustrators from my childhood. I have always enjoyed drawing little girls in cutie poses and escape for hours in my own little world of innocence.. "
Let's see what the design team has been up to!!
Jenn using an image from CD


10 comments:

  1. What a happiness !!
    Thank you very much for the prize !!
    I'll write soon.
    Thank you very much for your challenge every week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, hope you receive this reply...we're experiencing technical difficulties with the email. I'll keep trying, but I haven't forgotten you. Thanks, Jenn

      Delete
  2. Really lovely inspiration!
    And another lovely challenge.
    Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspiration pieces. Thank you for this Challenge :-)

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the fabulous inspiration by the DT and for your wonderful challenges. Have a super day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the fabulous inspiration by the DT and for your wonderful challenges. Have a super day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the fun DT inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the prize!
    I have written twice unanswered.
    I do not know if there is a communication problem, but my email: cris.origami@gmail.com
    If you can contact me for the award, I would be very grateful.
    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete